Thursday, July 14, 2011

THE LAST CHANCE!



Chloe and Jena did a little rearranging of the store today! In our lovely armoire now exists The Last Call Closet. When we get down to our last of an adorable top, pant or short, we will stick it in here. It means you get 10 percent off, and it is your last chance to buy it before it is gone forever! Below are a few of our favorites that are in there!


Jena's favorite top >> Even though the color is bright, it really works as a neutral. It goes with everything. 


Chloe has this one >> I wear it with high waisted flares a lot for a flowy 70s look.


One of Becca's faves >> It's a super trendy print right now, plus its great tucked into a maxi or left out with a pair of skinny jeans.


Chloe has this one, too >> This is great to wear over dresses, actually. Just belt it and you are good to go! 


The whole staff has this one!  >> We all wear it a lot of different ways. But I find myself always throwing it on with a pair of jean shorts. It's easy and comfortable but looks great. Sometimes I wear a tank under it, and other times just a bandeau. It depends on where I'm heading!


One of Meredith's faves  >> I wear this top all of the time! I love the mesh detail at the top. It's fun and bright, but not too girly. It's still got a little bit of funkiness to it. 

Can't wait to hear about YOUR favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment